MX PRIMEGEN POWER GENERATOR
AN ULTRA-RELIABLE, OFF-GRID OPTION FOR HIGH-POWER APPLICATIONS
Designed for continuous-run with low intervention at off-grid, unsupervised sites.
When a higher power range is required, but fuel consumption and emissions are top priorities, the MX is the strongest solution in the market. Designed for annual maintenance intervals, a wide start-up and operating temperature range, and simple operation, the MX can deliver up to 6kVA on propane or natural gas.
A GAME CHANGER
There are few alternatives with less fuel consumption, lower emissions, fewer maintenance demands and a smaller footprint
The MX draws from Global Power Technologie’s decades of experience starting with its TEG technology used by NASA for the Apollo space mission and installed in one of the most remote off-grid environments – the moon.
Competing technologies require 100% more fuel
- Up to 6kW
- Natural gas or propane
- Extremely low-maintenance
- Remote monitoring
- Only requires service once per year — no specialized training is needed
- Wide operating temperature from -40 to +40C (-40F to 104F). Please contact us for intermittent operating conditions above the specified range.
- Auto-Standby mode allows the engine to start remotely anytime in all ambient conditions
- Emissions as low as some solar hybrid alternatives with less complexity and operating cost
- 50% lower emissions and fuel than external combustion engines
- EPA 40 CFR Part 1054 Control of Emissions from New Small Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines and Equipment
- ANSI/CAN/UL/ULC 2200 - Standard for Safety, Stationary Engine Generator Assemblies
MX PrimeGen power generators provide reliable, uninterrupted, and efficient power with the most appropriate generation technology selected for our clients’ off-grid applications.
These systems are most commonly designed for over 500W and up to 6kW.
MX systems are typically continuous operation generation solutions.
MX Power Generators
COMBINED HEAT AND POWER (CHP)
CHP applications consume up to 50% less fuel than competitive technologies and operates reliably in temperatures ranging from -40C to +40C.
CHP systems can deliver a mix of heat, DC power and AC power for year-round reliable operations to your remote site.
Heat and power available vary by application, but as an example, a 5kW Combined Heat and Power system can offer up to 10kW (34,000 BTU/hr).